Dell Latitude 7000 Series 2-in-1 7285: 12.3" 3:2 slim bezels + wireless charging

Discussion in 'Dell' started by kvoram, Jan 8, 2017.

1. hdfan23

hdfan23 Pen Pal - Newbie

Mines has been shipped and will arrive on Monday however the packaging is only listed at 2 lbs which might indicate no KB is included. For sure the pen is not because even for a new one, the pen is separate although KB is included. I chatted with customer service to verify if a kb is included for the outlet, they said yes although the UPS shipping details would indicate no. Might be my chance to haggle Dell to ship a keyboard if it does not come with one since I have proof they said it does since I was sent the chat transcript.

2. hdfan23

hdfan23 Pen Pal - Newbie

Mines did not come with a keyboard or pen and probably not meant to be but it's definitely featherweight and I like the form factor better, more 3:2 than 16:9. The Windows Hello feature is pretty cool, you can use face recognition to log in. I also picked up a pen but I've come to find out that it also works with the Huawei matebook stylus which I have and still prefer. I like the Huawei tip better and you can charge it with USB and it lasts a long time per charge. The new Dell pen is ok, better than the previous generation as far as feel. Only thing I'm missing now is a good case which is no where to be found besides just a general 12" case.