Dell Latitude 10

Discussion in 'Dell' started by excalibur1814, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ireducs

Ireducs Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi. I have a question. Is an optional the 3G on the dell Latitude 10 with wacom? Because I think to buy a latitude 10 refurbished, but I don't understand if I have seen the Standard or the essential version. Thanks.

2. pappyxmas

pappyxmas Pen Pal - Newbie

Yes, there is an optional wireless broadband card. It's actually a 4G HSPA+ (not LTE). Mine has it, it works OK, I do wish it was LTE though.

3. Ireducs

Ireducs Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks! Therefore I can buy latitude 10 standard version with wacom but nothing 3g because it's an optional! It's great for me! I want to buy a latitude 10 refurbished from UK, but I did not trust the seller because I did not know that the standard model is also without 3G. Very thanks.

4. desktop.support

desktop.support Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi might sound like a dumb question but whats the chances of loading android on the dell latitude 10 st2e

5. iamaven

iamaven Pen Pal - Newbie

Possible, yes. Realistic and most surely an exercise in futility, also yes. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of purpose built android tablets that already exist. Taking a purpose built x86 machine and converting it to an experimental android release will result in lots of lost functionality both in the hardware and the android OS unless you are willing to dedicate the time to writing drivers.

I don't know why you would want to do this unless you are looking at dual booting the OSes, in which case, just buy an Asus Transformer Trio which may be the last of its kind if Microsoft and Google have their say.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.