Dell Latitude 10

Discussion in 'Dell' started by excalibur1814, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pappyxmas

pappyxmas Pen Pal - Newbie

The screen does not protrude out any and I've never noticed any noticeable difference between case vs no case in screen sensitivity or feel. I highly recommend it.

sagarkargathra likes this.
  2. sagarkargathra

sagarkargathra Pen Pal - Newbie

I recently got Dell Latitude 10 ST2, was looking to buy Stylus for it. Wacom active stylus is expensive is it worth the price ? is there any other stylus which can be used which does the job of writing. Please let me know.

Cheers.

3. sagarkargathra

sagarkargathra Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for your reply.

Can you use Stylus on the Griffin case with screen on, if yes which stylus have you used or tried to use ?

Cheers.

4. nyb72

nyb72 Scribbler - Standard Member

Hard to answer whether it is worth the expense for you. If you do a lot of handwritten work on tablets, I think a good stylus is well worth the expense.

I've seen stylus options vary in price from $15 (which look and feel like BIC pens) to $50 for something that looks like a fountain pen. There are a lot of stylus options out there, you just have to make sure they are compatible with tablets that use Wacom digitizers.

With a bit of research, you can figure out what those tablets are. If you search on ebay, the best bargains are the replacement stylus' for tablets that are 5 years old or older (for example: Toshiba M400 stylus). Those will still work with the newer tablets you see today.

5. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Yes.;) (10 char)

6. pappyxmas

pappyxmas Pen Pal - Newbie

Yes, I use it every day with the Griffin case on. I have 3 different Wacom type stylus's, all work the same best I can tell. One came from Dell that I bought with it, one came with my Samsung Galaxy Note (original Note) and the third came with my Note 3.

7. III.Jg27ADLER

III.Jg27ADLER Scribbler - Standard Member

Does anybody of you know whether Dell is still planning a successor for the Latitude 10? Maybe at the CES in Las Vegas?

Would appreciate your thoughts on that rumor! :)

8. TheRydad

TheRydad Pen Pal - Newbie

The Venue 11 and Venue 8 are the successors and were released over the past 4-6 weeks. I assume it will be a while before anything beyond those are announced.

9. TheRydad

TheRydad Pen Pal - Newbie

Does anyone know if all Latitude 10's are "prewired" to add a mobile broadband card? It is a mini-PCI card held in with two screws and is fairly easy to pop in and out, but it connects to antennas which are integral to the case.

I cracked the screen on mine and I would like to replace it with a cheap one from the Dell Outlet, but I want to make sure I can move the card into the new one. There don't appear to be any at the Outlet with mobile broadband already installed.

10. III.Jg27ADLER

III.Jg27ADLER Scribbler - Standard Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.