Dell Latitude 10

Discussion in 'Dell' started by excalibur1814, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakesterpdx

jakesterpdx Pen Pal - Newbie

Has anyone had trouble with using a Bluetooth mouse with your Latitude 10? I'm using a Microsoft Wedge mouse, and it's incredibly choppy - driving me nuts!

2. ninjaxtreme

ninjaxtreme Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm having that same issue with my MS Wedge mouse. I ended up just getting a wireless USB mouse since it was incredibly annoying to deal with the stuttering.

3. sorenrv

sorenrv Pen Pal - Newbie

Adventure game on Dell Latitude 10

I am planning af five month trip and I am taking the Latitude 10 with me. I am quite inexperienced with gaming but I am considering buying an adventure game for grown-ups to use whenever I get bored and am tired of reading Kindle books on the tablet.

I will be grateful for any recommendations regarding adventure games for grown-ups that will run relatively smoothly on Win8 Pro on the Latitude 10. Will a game such as "The Elder Scrolls V-Skyrim" be too much for the Latitude 10 to un gracefully?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Soren from Denmark

4. spinedoc77

spinedoc77 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

There is a really good RPG dungeon crawler on the windows marketplace, it may seem kind of primitive compared to what's out there as it's pretty indie, but it's free and moderately entertaining and can actually run well on the Atom CPU. I'm at work now and forget the name, but I'll follow up this evening when I get home with the name of it.

EDIT: The name just came to me, Dungeon Stalker 2. It ain't no Skyrim, but it is entertaining.

5. sorenrv

sorenrv Pen Pal - Newbie

6. iamaven

iamaven Pen Pal - Newbie

Are you wanting a touch only game or will you have a keyboard hooked up? Many games from 5 years ago and further back should work passably, which opens many options. Baulders gate and neverwinter nights are two older ones that come to mind.

7. sorenrv

sorenrv Pen Pal - Newbie

I will have the Kensington keyboard/case with me on the trip, plus a mouse. Thanks a lot for the suggestions, iamaven!

8. iamaven

iamaven Pen Pal - Newbie

They are cheap from gog.com too, or through steam. Or used...

You can also use nintendo roms and an emulator to really open the options.

9. excalibur1814

excalibur1814 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I'm currently playing 'Royal Envoy 2' on my Lat 10... Great time waster and gets you thinking (a little). It won't be to everyone's taste but it sure is fun. (Search for Royal Envoy and install 'Royal Envoy II' - Not the desktop application but the one from the Windows 8 store).

10. Mashie

Mashie Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for the post. I just got finished doing the exact same thing! Lat 10 works perfectly with the XPS dock and this is now my new travel machine :)

Ice Bluz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.