Dell Latitude 10

Discussion in 'Dell' started by excalibur1814, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aphrodize

aphrodize Pen Pal - Newbie

hi everyone, if i buy dell latitude 10 version that not have wwan come with it , can i buy wwan card such as novatell gobi 2000 put on it later or not. please help me answer this cause i very hard to decistion with this issue cause in thailand not have latitude 10 3G version sale.
    Thx you

2. iamaven

iamaven Pen Pal - Newbie

Below is the link to the owners manual that shows how the WWAN card can be installed.

ftp://ftp.dell.com/Manuals/all-products/esuprt_laptop/esuprt_latitude_laptop/latitude-10-tablet_Owner's%20Manual_en-us.pdf

I'm not sure if the model without the WWAN has the supporting cables, antenna, and connections though. Someone would need to open theirs up that did not get this option from the factory and even then it would not be a guarantee those pieces exist as it is common for companies to omit those as they add to the cost and weight. You might be better off using a USB device stuck with velco to the back and using short USB 90 degree extension cable like the one below

90_degree_Micro_USB_Cable_for_Data.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  3. lat10user

lat10user Pen Pal - Newbie

is there a button combination/sequence to screenshot without a keyboard

4. moviejimmy

moviejimmy Pen Pal - Newbie

home + volume down

5. aphrodize

aphrodize Pen Pal - Newbie

hi everyone, this link Latitude 10 Windows 8 Tablet Details price 779 it can use wifi and broadband (sim card) or not, anyone know please help confirm me i will order it

thx you so much

6. moviejimmy

moviejimmy Pen Pal - Newbie

Sure, mine has 3G+Wifi.

7. ninjaxtreme

ninjaxtreme Pen Pal - Newbie

Same here. While it's something I can live with if it's a driver problem, I would like for it to be working at some point. After finals are over, if the problem persists, I'll call Dell.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

8. Nait

Nait Scribbler - Standard Member

I'm sure it's HW issues, but I don't know is it speakers problem or amplifier's?(I hope I can replace speakers easy).

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  9. Mashie

Mashie Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for the post. I have been hanging over in the Samsung forum since I have been using the 500T and just ordered the Latitude 10 with Mobile Broadband :).

One question, since it seems that we can get into the machine, has anyone looked at replacing the 5565 HSPA+ card with an LTE card? Does anyone have any ideas on which card might work?

Thanks
    Mashie

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  10. adt10

adt10 Pen Pal - Newbie

Has anyone noticed the screen automatically changing the brightness depending on the screen content? I notice this the most when scrolling websites in dim environments like mornings or before it gets dark at night.

The "Adjust my screen brightness automatically" in PC settings is turned off. I also made sure that "Enable adaptive brightness" was off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.