Dell Inspiron 15 7568 vs. 7569

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by Marc43v3r, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Marc43v3r

Marc43v3r Pen Pal - Newbie

When I found out select Inspiron 15 7568 2-in-1s came with Wacom digitizer panels I was interested in purchasing one. Dell's site to date no longer sells the 7568. When I contacted Dell to confirm whether or not the 7569 models come with Wacom digitizer panels representatives in India assured me that yes, they did. After completing my purchase given their reassurances I still wanted more proof so I asked how they knew the 7569 has a Wacom digitizer and they pointed me to YouTube videos of the 7568! "The two models must be the same, they are nearly identical". So now I am stuck with a 7569 order that I am contesting with Dell and getting the strong impression the Wacom digitizer panel in the 7568s was a limited and off-label feature that was not carried over to the 7569. I would have sought out a refurbished or used 7568 if I was given correct information and not just guesses and derivative information off YouTube that isn't specific to the 7569. Does anyone have experience with the Inspiron 15 7569 and can you confirm whether or not the 7569 has a Wacom digitizer panel or not? The sooner I find out the sooner I can cancel with Dell and renew my search for a machine with the Wacom digitizer panel I want. Thanks.

2. Marc43v3r

Marc43v3r Pen Pal - Newbie