Dealz on different Art Software Options

Discussion in 'Artists' started by ron2k_1, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aman

Aman Scribbler - Standard Member

Well,I shared whatever I knew.Its not at all that I don't know anything.
    There were certain obligation for softwares to pass my tests and these three softwares which I have suggested were the only one in Windows to pass the preliminary tests.
    (I can't use a Rolls-Royce Phantom,if it does not have wheels,even though its one of the most comfortable and luxiorious cars.)
    The advanced features are worthy to be tested only if I get satisfied with the basic tests.
    Come on,in painter,if you paint gradient or apply flood fill on a drawn space ,it won't fill completely at edges.Now what's the point in testing advanced features,when even basic features won't work properly in Corel Painter.

Hence,I do not know each and everything about photoshop ,but it has passed my basic tests.
    (I had only demo version,whose licensces have expired.I had a very old Cracked version,but I don't want to install any illegal versions on my new Upcomming Tablet PCs,as far possible.)

Anyway,I like the new features you have discussed above.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  2. Shogmaster

Shogmaster Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Hey Aman, I do like the fact that you are passionate about cars. I am too.

Instead of getting too wrapped up in the technicalities of software and hardware, let's you and I make a thread where we exchange some car sketches for the fun of it. No judgments, no critiques, just two Tablet PC enthusiasts having fun drawing cars with their favorite apps, and maybe exchanging some helpful hints or pointers. You can show me your process with likes of TV Paint, which I'm fascinated to see applied to car sketching.

What do you say? If you agree, I'll make a thread in the Tablet PC Life section.

3. Aman

Great idea!
    something like this should interest you a bit at the moment if you like designing cars using a software:

https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=109376

Its a tutorial for car designing which I made.

It has not only Flickr links to various car designs but also,
    Few discussions about real life shading Effects(Discussed in section 5),Few selected video demos,geometry of car,Aternative technique to superior lasso tool in Krita,etc.

Right now I am maintaining secret about my car designs,because who knows Tommorow my car designs would be accepted in production and I will have to apply for copyright for my car designs.The chinesse are generally the first to make copies of any new car designed.

Last edited: May 31, 2013
  4. Shogmaster

Shogmaster Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Last edited: May 31, 2013
  5. Jamie-B

Jamie-B Scribbler - Standard Member

You say you're inventing an engine that runs on gravitational force... I don't see how its efficiency and energy density would be large enough to be used in a car for long distances. Do you have a calculated power output and fuel capacity for the engine? Just curious about the physics.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  6. Aman

True.
    That is where a biggest part of research is being focused on,extensively.Right now,Its seems to be even bigger challenge than succeding in Laser Based Nuclear Fussion.We are quiet near to stationary Gravity engines though.

Thanks for the Interest.
    However,If I will describe everything in detail here,I am sure that I will get banned because I be will then deviating the topic,converting "Software options" Topic to a "Physics Topic".
    However,
    You can see some of the theories related to my research on:

Real gravity-magnetic engines :: Real Gravity-Magnetic engines,not against Laws of thermodynamics or newton's laws of motion.

Real gravity-magnetic engines :: Which things should be considered while making/designing a real working Gravity wheel which do not violate law of energy

Real gravity-magnetic engines :: A new idea on gravity powered engine to be considered.And it's again Non-Perpetual.

Real gravity-magnetic engines :: Newest Fourth Blog entry:Gravity powered Train?

Please note that all these articles only explains analogies or Theories of my research.The actual machenism is not disclosed anywhere in these articles.Any doubts or persional Quiries are welcomed through forum's Private messaging system.I hope Steve will tolerate a little off topic discussion here.

From wikipedia,defination of Analogy:Analogy (from Greek ἀναλογία, analogia, "proportion"[1][2]) is a cognitive process of transferring information or meaning from a particular subject (the analogue or source) to another particular subject (the target), and a linguistic expression corresponding to such a process. In a narrower sense, analogy is an inference or an argument from one particular to another particular, as opposed to deduction

Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  7. cmenice

cmenice Scribbler - Standard Member

FYI, Corel Painter Lite is on sale for $20 until June 11. I've been using the demo for a couple days and I think I'm going to pick up a copy. Eventually I want to get full Painter, but I'm going to wait for the Painter 13 update.

8. Aman

Full is real thing.You miss out really many good stuff in lite version.Can you compare full with the lite version,so that it can be more useful for readers here who are prospective Corel consumers?
    Thanks!

9. Rousing_Dipthorne

Rousing_Dipthorne Pen Pal - Newbie

Aman, we aren't worried about what you can link us. We want you to add credibility to the words that you say here. We want to see your work. We want to see a napkin doodle... something... anything.

10. cmenice

cmenice Scribbler - Standard Member

The whole point of Painter Lite is that it isn't the FULL version. On sale it's less than a 1/10th of the price of the full. $20 is cheap and I think it's worth that much for the Lite version. It runs a smaller footprint and might be useful for people who don't have the latest tabletpcs. Those are some reasons people might consider it. Here's a comparison PDF, but anyone can just download the trial and try it.

I personally like it. Especially since I don't need full Painter 12 at the moment. And because Painter is likely to be upgraded to version 13 soon. If I upgrade now, I'll have to upgrade when 13 comes out.

Aman, your post comes off douchy in my opinion. Why don't you add something useful to your post? My post was purposely to make folks aware that there was a sale since this topic is "Dealz on different Art Software Options". Painter Lite is a "deal" right now.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.