Custom Fujitsu T902 i5-3320M 2.6 GhZ Wacom pen-enabled display and 10 point multitouch.

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by ms777, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ms777

ms777 Pen Pal - Newbie

The biggest feature of this laptop is the pen and multitouch inputs integrated into the display, its great for photoshop, notetaking, etc and doesn't skimp out on being a full laptop.

1) Fujitsu T902 Core i5, 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, 64 GB mSata Drive - comes with the standard T902 features, bluetooth, touchpad, fingerprint reader, 1600x900 resolution, original T902 pen and charger.

2) Used, about a year now. Great condition, some particles behind screen (2-3) very small unnoticeable, and can be cleaned out if so desired.

3) ms777t902front.jpg

ms777t902.jpg

4) $1500 OBO

5) Paypal - Unless someone has devised a better way, the most secure way I've done this is waiting for your money to clear - and then shipping the laptop insured at full value. So please be OK with that method of keeping us both safe.

6) Inside the US / Or if you really need it overseas we may be able to work out a different shipping fee (other than free)

7) I've tried selling some stuff here before, but no successes.

8) I bought it from Amazon, I used it so expect standard things like: small mark on chassis - nothing that makes it nonfunctional, or even ugly. I took care of it when it was my personal computer.

2. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

thats a great price especially having SSD and 16 gigs ram. This should have no problem selling on Ebay.

3. ms777

ms777 Pen Pal - Newbie

Oh hey, I think I remember talking to you when I first got my T902. I love it, unfortunately rent is due and some weird eBay stuff took an unexpected toll on the finances. The USPS destroyed a laptop I sent out, and is giving me the absolute run around on claiming the insurance. I know this is why they are dying, and I know I'll never ship USPS again.

However, I am willing to answer any questions about the laptop, on the phone, or whatever - even webcam if you think I'm some slick South American with a phony Paypal account. :)

I am also entertaining offers, so please guys do not be afraid to throw a number at me, I am in such bad shape I may accept.

4. gochi

gochi Pen Pal - Newbie

is this still for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.