current sale on canvas

Discussion in 'VAIO / Sony' started by jbaks, Mar 30, 2017.

1. jbaks

jbaks Scribbler - Standard Member

2. jbaks

aww, anyone check the official site lately, we all new it I guess since all the models were sold out for so long.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  3. Mr. Boosh

Mr. Boosh Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Well there it is ladies and gentlemen.

4. jbaks

I think the one I got was probably one of the last brand new canvases available on the market. They all dried up on ebay since I got myn some months back.

I love my canvas, my latest artwork. Heres kind of the progression that takes place in my portraits. These are all done on the canvas.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PS: I draw portraits, if anyones interested on this forum I will draw yours for free.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Jordan Sutphen likes this.
  5. jbaks

I think if Vaio would have advertised how much more capable of a device the canvas was compared to the surface line and every other 2in1 device on the market that uses either the ultra low voltage processor core-m or the duel core mobile processors like in the surface more people would have invested in the technology.

Being able to seamlessly use resource hungry software in nearly 3k resolution and pinch and zoom without any lag is a very divine pleasure that isn't available on any other machines. Especially with artwork, you can really tell the power of the quad core churning out application horse power when you have to zoom in on your high resolution artwork, and there's no stutter or hick ups.

Its not a necessity required all the time but more often it raises your work flow efficiency and with digital media and artwork, efficiency can sometimes make or break projects.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  6. jbaks