current sale on canvas

Discussion in 'VAIO / Sony' started by jbaks, Mar 30, 2017.

1. jbaks

jbaks Scribbler - Standard Member

Andorama has the 16/512 gigabyte model at at 1399 which i havent seen in a long time, they have been selling the 8 gig model for 1599 for the past months. Its a good deal, http://www.ebay.com/itm/VAIO-Z-Canv...260763?hash=item4d5679215b:g:bj8AAOSw4A5Y1SD~. Says they sold 10 so far, probably wont last long. Brand new free shipping, if any one was looking to get one hopefully you can on this deal.

I checked to make sure there an authorized dealer of vaio products with support and they said adorama is, quote" Adorama is one of our authorized resellers. The warranty would begin upon date of purchase."

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    WillAdams likes this.
  2. jbaks

there selling really quick, there was only 10 sold this morning, now there's 21. Don't let all the capitalist resellers get ahold of them all!!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    JoeS likes this.
  3. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

Doesn't really matter, the demand is pretty steady and prices will fall regularly on this three-year-old piece of hardware. Plus the price will seriously dip if any new quad-core 12" tablets with pens are ever released.

4. jbaks

well it was released late 2015 in the states, yes the processor is older but its quad core and the machine it self is the fastest tablet out in the market currently. There not making any more of these either, there's only limited quanity and thats it for this line, so if your on the fence of getting a new one this is a good deal.
    Not to be confused with a sales dude. lol

5. jbaks

and there all gone, they had 50-70 of them apparently. I hope anyone looking for a good deal on the canvas here at tabletpcreview got in on the deal. If you did you should tell us what you think of it by posting here! Id really like to here.

Compared to all my other laptops iv ever had i cant belive how cool and quiet this quad core tablet is. Iv never had a PC idle at 29-35 degrees celsius but this does regularly and a lot of the time I Can be doing heavy editing or drawing while listeing to videos and you wont even know its turned on with how silent the fans are.

My guess is most of these went to resellers on ebay who will more then likely mark the price of them up to say 1800.0$.

6. Mr. Boosh

Mr. Boosh Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

$1399 is still $100 more than the sale on ZC 15 months ago, not a "good deal" in my eyes. They're still selling a Haswell based tablet for the same cost, but people keep buying them. If resellers throw it on eBay for $1800, they'll end up with $1,567.50 after eBay and Paypal fees, not including shipping with insurance and all the other goodies for an expensive device, netting <$100 profit. Waste of time IMO.

7. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

I just noticed something. Like others, I'm constantly receiving VAIO promotional e-mails, most recently about the Z Flip and the Z Canvas.

I was just about to delete the most recent e-mail when it suddenly dawned on me that the e-mail showed a black Z Canvas! That leads me to ask some of our most recent owners: Is your Z Canvas Black or Silver...???

jbaks likes this.
  8. jbaks

save the picture and post it here, i wana see the black canvas!

9. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

<<...save the picture...>>

...Sorry; the e-mail is gone. Deleted a few days ago...

jbaks likes this.
  10. Jordan Sutphen

Jordan Sutphen Pen Pal - Newbie

jbaks and kvoram like this.