Cube I7 Book Tilt translation problem

Discussion in 'The Tablet PC Life' started by bin23, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bin23

bin23 Pen Pal - Newbie

I just received a Cube I7 Book ( wacom pen) and I am trying to figure our if what I am experiencing is a hardware failure or an incorrect software setting. What I am experiencing is horrible tilt translation. That is moving the cursor 2 to 5mm depending on how much I tilt the pen I happen to be using. I have tried with three pens that work with the device and old motion graphics, samsung note, Fujitsu, etc. They all display the same wondering cursor problem.

Thanks before hand for you help.

I have done the Aniversary update and am using the lates Wacom feel software. I have also tried the 203 point calibration tool.

Bin

2. Starlight5

Starlight5 W I N T E R B O R N

@bin23 did you try Windows drivers for Wacom pen?

3. bin23

bin23 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey Starlight5 thanks for responding. I did try the latest Wacom feel windows drivers. Is there a better version, other than the latest that might work?

Thanks again.

4. Starlight5

@bin23 you could try removing Wacom drivers altogether, and see what happens.

5. bin23

bin23 Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks again Starlight5 for replying here. I did remove the drivers before installing the newer wacom feel drivers, but I will try that again this weekend.

6. Starlight5

@bin23 use RAPR to clean your driverstore of old Wacom driver installations, then uninstall the Wacom driver you currently have and don't install anything. Windows should provide Microsoft drivers without Wacom pen menu - check if the problem persists with them.

7. bin23

bin23 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey Starlight5 thanks again for your help. I have since looked into a third party application (Lazy Nezumi) that looks to have completely solved the problem. It seems to have a lot of features that are useful especially for pen input tablets.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    Starlight5 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.