Crazy Carona Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Bronsky, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Okay, I came across this today and had to post since it deals, in part, with the roll-out of 5G. I though it would be a good topic for this tech oriented site.

Here it is:

THE CORONA VIRUS !!

( OR IS IT? )

Do you not think its strange that the corona virus symptoms are exactly the same as the effects 5G has on the body ? and the first city that switched on the 5G was wuhan in china ! Seek out the 5G roll out map of the world and its power up dates ,

Look at all the Corona virus (alleged) victim numbers, you'll see a vast amount a 1, 9, 3, 33 and 7 `s , these are all important numbers for the 33rd% Masons! is it not also funny that the Chinese scientists discovered the vaccine in ....... 3 days !!

Look at all the famous figures that have announced they have it , including the health UK minister , Sir Bill Gates, The Spanish prime ministers wife ,the list is endless ! all members of secret societies, and all mocking the hell out of us .

Look at the wall street insurance "pandemic" bonds that have just paid out Billions to the share holders/... hmmm its all a game of money

if you want to stay safe and keep your neighbours safe switch off your wifi and dump your smart phones ! did we not all manage with a land line beforehand ? we had so much mind time to concentrate without any distractions ! if someone had some grievance with you they would come and find you and talk face to face and not announce it to the whole world to start having ago . Can nobody see the benefits of their own headspace anymore ?

Anyway ,The not so smart grid is the unseen enemy , (secret weapons of war ) (*link omitted*)
    This really does need to be seen ! (*link omitted*)
    Stay safe and prepare for a ****storm , the world government has turned on its people and now its population control times so id stay at sea!

… End

So, there it is. Corona and 5G. I had not even recognized that the effects of Corona and 5G on the body are identical. I am now so glad I didn't get the Note 10+ with 5G.

Who knew that Pandemic Bonds were actually designed to pay out in a pandemic? And, silly me, thought that Shanghai was the first city to roll out 5G.

Come across any great Corona conspiracy theories? Post 'em up! Oh, and if I have posted your pet conspiracy theory …

Be safe out there.:newpalm:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    nnthemperor likes this.
  2. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

I like how your title has an error in the spelling of Corona. Seems befitting for the kind of "moranic" theory. :p

3. nnthemperor

nnthemperor Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Good one@Bronsky . If I got a $ for every Corona-related conspiracy theory that I've heard so far, I'd already have two-thirds of my surface neo/duo budget. It's mind-blowing.

Sent from my F2 using Tapatalk

4. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Purely unintended.:vbrolleyes:

5. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

Theory # 2 Covfefe

Bronsky and lovelaptops like this.
  6. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

LMAO

7. DRTigerlilly

Theory # 3

Remember the movie Tangled
    And that the titular character was locked in her Tower - essentially quarantined.

Google the name of the Kingdom

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

8. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

9. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

nnthemperor likes this.
  10. DRTigerlilly

Till you fall and break something anyway?

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk