Compatible Wacom Stylus for T904?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by forcemac, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forcemac

forcemac Pen Pal - Newbie

I thought it would be pretty easy to figure this out, but given Wacoms site, I am not sure i can figure out which one to buy. I would like a stylus that would function similar to the Surface Pro2 stylus (the one with the eraser). I think i read somehwere the fujitsu stylus does not have an eraser end, and thought maybe a Wacom one would. Any suggestions on which one to get? It's going to be used for inking microsoft word documents.

2. SF6

SF6 Scribbler - Standard Member

I will receive my T904 in a few days. But I am pretty sure that most wacom pens will work. For instance the ones of the Lenovo Thinkpad X series.

3. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

All pens designed for Windows Tablet PC's will work. Also the S-Pen for the Galaxy Notes will work. The Fujitu T904's pen is Wacom by the way.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  4. ykvishal

ykvishal Scribbler - Standard Member

I checked S-pen on T902 and it was working nicely. So I am sure that it will work on T904 as well.

5. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

THe Spen is not going to be as nice to use as the larger Fujitsu pen. Is the Fjitsu T904 pen slimmed down now? The Fujitsu T902 pen has 2 buttons and an eraser and would also be compatible with the T904. I would expect the T904 pen to be similar, but maybe they slimmed it down some...

There is a whole thread for this topic, lots of good suggestions inside. http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/microsoft/55416-tabletpc-compatible-wacom-pens-work-surface-pro.html
    The pens recommended for the Surface Pro and any other Wacom penabled tabletPC will work on the T904.

6. stormi

stormi Scribbler - Standard Member

Unfortunately they slimmed it down on the T904.

Seems to have no eraser and only one button:
    30957_LIFEBOOK_T904_-_turned_down__branded_crop0.jpg

7. stoneseeker

!!
    Oh Fujitsu. What have you done to our beloved T9-- line.... :(-

That's a pathetic excuse for a pen. Use that as an emergency only. Grab a T902 pen off Ebay, they feel awesome.
    Also the Wacom Feel pen looks pretty nice, no eraser though. The thicker PL-900 looks like one of the nicer ones to draw with now that the axiotron modbook pens are all gone.

ykvishal likes this.
  8. tijo

tijo Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

And even the PL-900 seems to be rather hard to find. Tried finding one in Canada and no luck.

9. ron2k_1

ron2k_1 calibuchi Senior Member

Yep I tried to find one of those PL-900 pens and had to settle for the Fujitsu T-5010 pen. I did it trying to find a 2-button pen but was rather disappointed when I got it. It was really light and felt pretty flimsy compared to my Wacom Feel Carbon pen. The buttons are all the way up around the middle of the stem of the pen forcing you to reposition your fingers when wanting to them. So I still use my x230t pen or the Wacom pen on my x230t or surface pro.

Swiped from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

10. stoneseeker

Every pen will feel flimsy next to a Wacom Feel Carbon! Those things are the Cadillacs of wacom pens.

Tams likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.