Clicking Sound While Playing Music

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by newooub, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newooub

newooub Pen Pal - Newbie

For TX2500, does anyone heard some sort of cracking sound (like the sound when you turn off then on the speaker) while playing music, like once every 5 minutes; and when you push the mobility center screen button, but not when I open it from control panel?

I already turn off the a band, so that's not the problem. I heard the clicks over both the built in speaker & a headphone, so it's not a problem with the speaker or headphone. The sound is rather faint, so it's more noticable when I used my headphone. And, I also didn't max out the volume.

2. Rex Orbis2

Rex Orbis2 I Bleed Black and Gold

Its a conflict with the wifi card. You need to go to your device manager and disable the "A" band to stop the clicking.

3. Cadaeic

Cadaeic Scribbler - Standard Member

He already tried that.

4. newooub

newooub Pen Pal - Newbie

The clicking sound is similar to the one caused by A band, but it's less loud, less often and usually has only one click, instead of several clicks when a band is on.

Also, can someone try pushing the mobility center screen button repeatedly while playing music? I want to check if it's just my button that produces cracking sound.

5. Jpwinks

Jpwinks Pen Pal - Newbie

I noticed the same issue in Itunes. couldnt tell you what it is but it doesnt happen often.

6. Farso

Farso Pen Pal - Newbie

Do you happen to be running IE in the background while your listening to music? Could be a frame in a webpage reloading?