CHOMP Toolbar (latest version 0.67)

Discussion in 'Artists' started by Takanu, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinkamui

shinkamui Pen Pal - Newbie

Surface pro 3 user here. This toolbar is really really awesome. Only issue i have is that it doesn't morph into anything for any apps i've tried. I installed the autohotkey install link from the 1st post, then downloaded teh script. When i run it, it runs, in a dual bar layout (I'd really like to get rid of the media bar, its taking up a lot of space). I launch zbrush 4r7, and tap the chomp icon on the bar. THe toolbar flashes but doesn't change layouts or anything. Same result with manga studio ex 5. I finally tried adding (default) to the surface pro 3 line so it read:
    #Profile:(default)Microsoft Surface Pro 3 -Same result
    PROFILE:(default)Microsoft Surface Pro 3 -Same result
    PROFILE: (default) Microsoft Surface Pro 3 -Same result

Im not sure if its supposed to change, but i could use some help. If possible, i would like to remove the media controls, and get teh zbrush map working. A 3dsmax toolbar would be also cool if its available to try. Thanks for any thoughts guys.

2. bluehalo

bluehalo Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm curious, has anyone had any luck with this script on a Fujitsu T902 or similar? I would absolutely LOVE to use this toolbar, and can get it to load, but seems unresponsive. I've tried changing the profile with a couple (though maybe I'm adjusting the script incorrectly?) with no luck thus far.

3. ron2k_1

ron2k_1 calibuchi Senior Member

Have you looked into incrediclint Radial Menu toolbar. Look in the software section. He was very active I up to few months ago. Fir some reason he hasn't been updating the toolbar for some weeks now. I may be wrong but I remember user @stormi having success in using touch and pen on his T902.

Swiped from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

4. n-gon

n-gon Pen Pal - Newbie

hi, this toolbar is cool, im using a surface pro 2, the one issue i have is i cant fins a way to close or hide the media bar as screen space becomes an issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.