CHOMP Toolbar (latest version 0.67)

Discussion in 'Artists' started by Takanu, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Zuan

Zuan Pen Pal - Newbie

Awesome looking toolbar :)

youre still linking to 0.65 in the first post btw

Im using a Thinkpad Yoga and it started working after deleting all Touch Profiles besides the Yoga one. ("(default)" didnt help)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  2. Illmas

Illmas Pen Pal - Newbie

Checking out all the toolbars that work with Surface 3. Is there a way to remove / collapse the media bar and have only the main bar showing?

3. Gleurk

Gleurk Pen Pal - Newbie

You have to enter in the different profile to edit them. If you're not too scared about easy coding it's pretty straighforward to understand how it's working.

By the way i've made Sketchbook Pro 7 Toolbar that is working pretty well. It's really Flipbook Animation oriented, but if someone is interested please let me know.

4. Takanu

Takanu Pen Pal - Newbie

Oops, thanks for letting me know, i'll fix it after releasing 0.67 shortly.

There is if you edit the profile files inside the txt folder. Id like to hide or show this using an in-built option, but currently I don't have the time to give the profile some new coded features. I will hopefully have some time to do this soon :3

Id totally be interested! It's an app i didn't mean to miss out on with my list or my general development of the toolbar, I just don't have the app and kinda forgot it existed. Have you used the provided button icons for the toolbar? Link it to me and ill take a look :D

5. Takanu

Takanu Pen Pal - Newbie

Version 0.67 has been released! (GitHub Release)
    The toolbar adjusts the Mischief toolbar to make it usable with the new 2.0 release, as well as (hopefully) for both paid and free versions of the app. The project has also moved onto GitHub, so i can stop using Dropbox O_O.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  6. Takanu

Takanu Pen Pal - Newbie

Playing around with more colour theme concepts in my spare time:

[​IMG]

7. Gleurk

Gleurk Pen Pal - Newbie

Sure, i'll send it to you as soon as I' m coming home (working on weekend is sad...) I've used the Provided icons, and duplicate some of them to make a darker version so that they can match the Color Scheme of the Media bar. also make a Sketchbook one trying to stay as clean as your icons.
    The ONly thing that is missing is the possibility to swtich to a second Toolbar.

I saw that you did something like that in Blender. I would like to do something like that with Sketchbook so that you can easily switch from The Flipbook Shortcut toolbar to the Regular Sketching One.

8. Takanu

Takanu Pen Pal - Newbie

Okay, sure :). Yeah, i used a button type that switches toolbars in Blender, using a specific shaded button to match the toolbar header. Im investigating other implementations to switch between, 'sub-toolbars', as it doesn't feel right at the moment, as well as a bunch of other UI and UX related stuff.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  9. languidcorpse

languidcorpse Pen Pal - Newbie

The music works great but Photoshop was not responsive. :( Scaling brushes seemed like it wanted to work but I couldn't get it to actually scale either with finger or pen. Any ides?

10. Takanu

Takanu Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey, have you checked the readme and troubleshooting text files inside the toolbar folder?