Catch22: $500 Rebate, chinese newyear victim... Rejoice

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by eko2, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Jgigs

Jgigs Pen Pal - Newbie

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. I def splurged on the impulse by, but i'm far from losing interest. It will take at least a couple of months for it to lose my interests.

Are you worried 12.1 inches will be to small? lol, yea i'm pumped for tomorrow. I HOPE I can get it for tomorrow.

2. jason12

jason12 Pen Pal - Newbie

Like most everyone's orders mine is scheduled to be delivered on 02/19/08. Since I will be at work all week I called FedEx and asked them to hold it for me at the Fedex place. They refused to do so. Supposedly HP requires them to deliver the package to the front door. Period.:confused: WTF:confused:

3. Jgigs

Jgigs Pen Pal - Newbie

Yea, I think i'm in the same boat. I just tried to call and have them hold it. But she said the IPD department is closed until 8 am EST and she said to call back. She also mentioned that she believes I can't put the package on hold until a missed attempted.

wtf is right...

4. Jgigs

Jgigs Pen Pal - Newbie

Yea, that is some BS. They said that the contract from HP, states they are not allowed to hold a package until after the first attempt. They said the only way they would grant it, is if HP contacted them about a waiver or something on those lines.

I'm gonna play dumb and go there later today and say, i'm here to pickup my package that was put on hold. I'll see how that goes. lol

Bastards...

5. Jgigs

Jgigs Pen Pal - Newbie

Okay, now I don't care. It shows that the package is out for delivery. Woo hoo!

6. jason12

jason12 Pen Pal - Newbie

I assume you are staying home today. 'Cause if you are not they will not leave it at your porch without your signature.

7. Jgigs

Jgigs Pen Pal - Newbie

Yea, I have off from work today. I have the 2000z in my hands right now, just fired her up.

8. eko2

eko2 Scribbler - Standard Member

as of 6.35 am still in seattle! ahhh, thats an hour away, it beter make todays delivery truck!!!

9. GJBenn85

GJBenn85 Pen Pal - Newbie

Mine arrived and it is gorgeous! :D

The build quality is actually better than I expected, certainly better than my HP DV8000.

10. buggybug0

buggybug0 Pen Pal - Newbie

hahhaa, we bunch of pot heads. i hope we all get high sniffing the Echo imprint coating on our babies :D