Cases/Sleeves/Stands for Asus Vivotab Note 8

Discussion in 'Asus' started by replax, Mar 7, 2014.

1. ToniCipriani

ToniCipriani Scribbler - Standard Member

2. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Mine just cracked after six months of use. I am not gentile so I'm not unhappy and it only chipped off about half of the corner clip so the cover is still usable. I do think the design is vulnerable.

Been watching this since Zagg came out with the 7" version last April. The 8" version was due in May, so I guess Zagg is a bit late. I am very pleased with my Supp case and HP Slate 500 keyboard combination so I'll probably be staying with what I have ATM.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  3. fishdavis

fishdavis Scribbler - Standard Member

4. michaelws

michaelws Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Just bought the AceAbove slim leather case. I am returning the IVSO case with the Bluetooth keyboard. I liked it but there was some flaw with the keyboard. Seems some keys would get stuck and then repeat and there was no way to stop it. The only recourse was to shut the computer down. Happened too frequently. Plus I don't like a case that covers the tablet front as much as it did making it cumbersome to get the stylus down far enough to raise the taskbar.

I already have a Sharkk backlit keyboard that I got for my iPad but it also pairs with Windows so I will give that a try. I like that this new AceAbove case has a loop for an extra stylus.

5. michaelws

My AceAbove case was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but tonight I received an email from Amazon saying it had been returned to the seller as "undeliverable." So I am in the hunt for another one now. Probably go for the Supp.

6. RZetlin

RZetlin Scribbler - Standard Member

7. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

8. iceyplasma

iceyplasma Pen Pal - Newbie

guys with the i-blason case, how well does it protect the corners?

can't find the supcase in uk, so i-blason will have to do, unless it has no corner protection (as that's how most screens break).

9. michaelws

I'm with Bronsky on liking the Supcase. Mine arrived last week an it is a little gem. Very versatile and looks good. A keeper.

10. solitaire01

solitaire01 Pen Pal - Newbie

I'd love to find this in Canada but no Amazon seller ships it up here. If any forum regular from the US would care to help a fellow regular out, please let me know! (Bronsky, Michael, I'm looking at you! Lol)

I'd be happy to arrange it to be shipped to a USA address if you're interested in USPS'ing it to Canada.

Cheers,
    Doug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalin