Can you erase ALL annotations in OneNOte with one command?

Discussion in 'OneNote, Evernote and Organizers' started by ahamilton55, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastian

Sebastian Pen Pal - Newbie

I teach the same class 3 times a day, and I want to erase all my annotations quickly between each class. Possible in OneNote?

2. ahamilton55

ahamilton55 Scribbler - Standard Member

If all of your annotations are you're only pen writing and drawing then you can use the lasso tool and select all of your annotations. You can then go to Tools -> Treat selected ink as -> Choose either. This step only selects the writing and not the typed text and you can then hit delete and you're annotations are gone.

3. Sebastian

Sebastian Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks, ahamilton! It works! Turned out that my docs are usually 2-4 pages long, and my tablet is relatively slow at lasso-scrolling all the way down for 4 pages. So, instead, I used your same trick, only entered "Edit, Select, All" (ctrl-a) instead of using the lasso. THEN I did the "Tool, Treat Ink as..." thing. Worked fine! Thanks for great tip! It’s an odd way to have to do it, so great you can share an otherwise relatively obscure method, to great ends!

4. ahamilton55

ahamilton55 Scribbler - Standard Member

I just read you're problem, opened up OneNote, and played until I figured this out. I'm glad that it worked out for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.