C-140x Anticipation thread!

Discussion in 'Acer (Gateway)' started by chriscannon, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bevelund

Bevelund Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanx for the image simulating screen size...neat:) I actually had a Wacom tablet for a little while, and it is a bit awkward to draw on it while looking at your monitor...tablet pcs are much better/more natural (like drawing on a piece of paper).

2. tabuser79

tabuser79 Pen Pal - Newbie

I want to use it to teach middle school math and bring in a lot of multimedia into the classroom. Got a nice projector need a nice laptop

it looks like my Aug 14th deadline is going to be missed so now I wanna call and get some discounts.

Some of you who did receive discounts can divulge any modifications for your order. I only have 150 off which was part of a sale. IF I can get another 200 bucks knocked off that would ease my displeasure. Or if they can throw in some goodies like nice back pack or warrenty plane etc...

3. waplespunk

waplespunk Scribbler - Standard Member

I can't wait to have my 2-year old son sit in my lap and teach him to draw on the tablet.

I'm also planning on hooking it up to my 55-inch TV to show photos I take.

And, instead of being down in my office working, I can sit on the couch with my wife and kid and at least be with them while I work.

4. DRR

DRR Pen Pal - Newbie

Life is good!!! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.