BStrong Protectors

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by squadleader, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuantumXL

QuantumXL Pen Pal - Newbie

Okay, i know this may seem like a stupid question but here i go. I just recently got my BStrong protector (Yea i know a month GEEZ!) But this screen protector seems to have its adhesives on the screen lik on the edges of the display. Its not even on the black part, it just interferes with my start button, and my scroll button. Any M7 Users have the same type of problems, or is this normal. Although besides that i do like the feel of the screen protector, makes it feel more like paper. I like it, just the adhesive is bothering me.

2. Barry J. Doyle

Barry J. Doyle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Those screen protectors are certainly not cheap. I would call Strong Engineering at (303) 823-5073 and inquire about this issue.

3. AA8

AA8 Pen Pal - Newbie

Only a month? Consider yourself lucky to at least have recieved your protector. I placed an order on 8-20 and have tried multiple times over the last two months to contact someone at the company recieving only one response. When I originally placed an order it was stated orders were taking 1 week to be delivered. After ten days I sent an email inquiring about the status of the order being I noticed the "FOUR WEEKS" for delivery thing. The response I got was "Your order will be shipping today".

6 weeks, at least ten phone calls, 2-4 emails, numerous voice mail message left in a pleasent manor just hoping for some type of information or update, and I have recieved nothing. I look on their site today and now it is down to 2 weeks for delivery for new orders. It really makes me question if the company even cares when I cannot get a simple response to so many communication attempts.

All I can say is I hope you have better luck with strong returning your phone calls than I have had. God knows, they have never answered their phone when I have called, voice mail is the furthest I have ever gotten.

4. QuantumXL

QuantumXL Pen Pal - Newbie

Hehe i attempted to contact them, but they never got back to me.

5. onedeep

onedeep Pen Pal - Newbie

I would tell folks not to order BStrong.

1. It took about four weeks to get it. I got a confirmation that my order was placed. Never heard another thing until it shipped. Four weeks to put it in an envelope and put it in the mail seems a little ridiculous.

2. It was dirty when I got it. I peeled off the "protective film" that guards the screen side, and the thing had junk all over it. When I tried to wipe the junk away, it smeared. After a few minutes of some vigorous scrubbing, still smeared. So now I have have smears all over my screen protector.

Needless to say, I am very disappointed. I have a small divot in my screen (from what, I don't know), and I was hoping to have a screen protector before I go on a trip next week to help prevent more. Now I am just out of luck.

Short story long, don't buy from BStrong. Waste of time, waste of money.

6. squadleader

squadleader Pen Pal - Newbie

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.