Browser back shows small image while reloading

Discussion in 'EP121 Slate' started by Pete in Hyder, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Pete in Hyder

Pete in Hyder Z160 1984 $2800 33# My1st

I seem to remember someone recently addressing the issue that their slate had started showing a reduced image of the last web page viewed when the stroked the back command. Mine has been doing this all along (ep 121 64/4 using IE8). As soon as the image reloads it pops up to full size again, but the delay is annoying.

I tried to find the instructions on how to use google groups to search this forum but could not find them in the stickies. So, two things: Could we include the google groups search instructions somewhere near the top of one of the stickies...and two,

Is there a way using IE8 to keep the last web page viewed in memory full size so the ep does not have to reload it? I've looked through the IE8 settings and don't see anything that seems to cover this. Is there a slate setting I have missed?

2. CF77

CF77 Love Tablet. Senior Member

I use Firefox which does not give a shrinked image..IE 9 will do the same thing as IE 8.

3. AllenPapapetrou

AllenPapapetrou Scribbler - Standard Member

Aloha Pete,

A recent thread was added for alternative searches. Look at the first Announcement Post: Alternate Site Search

Allen

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. Pete in Hyder

Pete in Hyder Z160 1984 $2800 33# My1st

Thank you! I guess I didn't realize announcements were above stickies. Guess I should look up once in a while, literally!

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015