Broken calibration

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Chocobo, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamasis

shamasis Pen Pal - Newbie

Best of Luck! :wink:

2. Chocobo

Chocobo Scribbler - Standard Member

Ah, I found it under the Acceleration Driver. However, Full Screen only seems to make things worse.

It seems I've gotten the thing to at least be in the same place in relation to the pen everywhere on the screen, instead of riding around madly. However, I did have to sacrifice precise pointing capability in the right side of my screen. >.>

I've also set up my buttons so it's easier to navigate the net without missing links all the time by mapping a button to Click.

Edit: How obscure! Wielding the stylus with my left hand has much better accuracy on-screen...

3. Chocobo

Chocobo Scribbler - Standard Member

Haha, I've fixed the problem.

You see, when using the stylus on the left side of the screen, your hand naturally rests on the screen. But on the right side, it hovers, which in addition to you arm's inability to bend in a certain way shifts the angle of the pen to the monitor. Consciously keeping the pen at the same angle at all times greatly helps to increase accuracy.

So if anyone else has problems with calibration, keep this in mind. :D

4. MTXR

MTXR Pen Pal - Newbie

I have been having fits with the calibration myself. So i am definitely going to try this out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.