!!Brand New Sealed Fujitsu Stylistic ST5020D Slate Tablet!!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by rccollins, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rccollins

rccollins Pen Pal - Newbie

I WILL NOT SHIP THIS ITEM TO NIGERIA, SCAMMERS DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

!!!!CLICK HERE TO SEE THE EBAY LISTING!!!!

----------

Brand new sealed Fujitsu Stylistic ST5020D slate tablet (NOT A REFURB, THIS IS BRAND NEW AND UNOPENED) +Bonus items, take a look below the description[/p]

This was a product I recently purchased but can not keep unfortunately. I am in a MAJOR TIGHT SPOT with bills and car payments and I simply have to hold off on my new portable computing solution for a while longer. Right after I post this I will publicized this machine on many forums and tablet pc sites so if you want it grab it up quickly. Be aware I AM TAKING A LOSS FOR THIS. Again this was purchased directly from fujitsu's online store, it has fantastic reviews and by all means research it or check out some of the links at the bottom of the post that I googled up.

---------

This is brand new Fujitsu ST5020D Tablet PC bought from Fujitsu. It has not been opened and it comes with a 3 year warranty, expires 10/2009

RESEARCH THIS ITEM IT IS A FANTASTIC UNIT TYPICALLY OUT OF MOST PEOPLES PRICE RANGE. A SLATE TABLET IS A FANTASTIC PORTABLE COMPUTING SOLUTION. UMPCS ARE SUB-PAR AND HAVE TERRIBLE BATTERY LIFE, CONVERTIBLE TABLETS ARE WAY TO HEAVY TO BE CONSIDERED PORTABLE.

• Intel Pentium M, Centrino 1.1 GHz (much better than cheap celeron processors that come with many small tablets)

• 12.1" XGA TFT indoor (Transmissive)

• Bluetooth PAN

• Genuine Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition 2005 and Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2003

• 512 MB memory module (First memory slot)
    • 60 GB hard drive

• Internal modem, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX Ethernet, and Atheros Super AG(TM) (802.11a+b/g) WLAN

• wacom penabled, stylus with 2x side buttons (almost all tablet pcs feature only 1 side button, power users need 2x)

• 3.3 lbs !!!

here is some info on the 5000 series from fujitsus site: http://store.shopfujitsu.com/fpc/Eco...?pclass=ST5000

also a quick review: http://mobileoffice.about.com/od/tab...tsust5020d.htm

here is a tabletpcreview.com review -> Fujitsu ST5000 Series Full Review (good photos)

and another (remember the model for sale is a ST5020D) ---> Fujitsu Stylistic 5020 Tablet PC

Enjoys these high res images of the products up for grabs:

Fujitsu Stylistic Image 01

Fujitsu Stylistic Image 02

Fujitsu Stylistic Image 03

Fujitsu Stylistic Image 04

Fujitsu Stylistic Image 05

Fujitsu Stylistic Image 06

-------------

EXTRA BONUS ITEMS INCLUDED

As an added bonus take note of 2 additional items I am bundling with this purchase.

-------------

1 Palm Z22 pda, LIKE NEW

This device has been opened and used for about a total of 3 hours all together, this is an item I got for my mom with hopes she would use it as a nice portable organizer. This concept never came to fruition and the unit has seen no use since this past Christmas. All the original included items will be bundled with the product. Take a look at the photos to see the contents. Also take note that you will also get 2 silicon cases designed for the Z22 which I purchased separately for the unit. (2x protective cases, blue and white)

High Res Images:

Palm Image 01

Palm Image 02

Palm Image 03

Palm Image 04

Here is a link to a nice review for the Z22, its a sleek little gadget -----> click here

---------

1 used Kodak DX4330 Zoom digital camera DX4330 Zoom Features

• 3.1 megapixel CCD for images up to 2160x1400 pixels

• 3X optical zoom 38 mm - 114 mm

• 3.3X Advanced Digital Zoom

• Program AE, Macro, Landscape, Sport, Night and Movie modes

• Multi-Zone Auto Focus

• Shutter speeds: 1/2 to 1/1700 sec (automatic)

• Long time exposure up to 4 seconds, manual control

• ISO equivalent of 120-200 (automatic)

• Movie capture with audio

• New 1.8" Indoor/Outdoor color LCD display

• Automatic orientation sensor rotates portrait mode shots

• Internal 16MB of memory for image storage

• Optional removable SecureDigital or MMC card storage