Bought Windows 7... waiting

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 7' started by FC1032, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FC1032

FC1032 Scribbler - Standard Member

Hello everyone!

As the title suggests, I've bought windows 7. (2 Professionals, 32bit and 64 bit from itsnotcheating)

So the payment was done on the 20th. Now im constantly tracking the package to see how its going...

Anyway, This morning at 9:20, its saying its "On FedEx vehicle for delivery", but the estimated time of arrival is tomorrow?

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but what EXACTLY does it mean? Does it mean "its on a truck and is coming your way NOW" or "its placed on the truck (which is still at the centre), but will be delivered to you on the shown estimated time?"

^^ I'm a bit excited, but I just wanted to make sure, because i plan on leaving the house...

Thanks in advance!

2. TabbedOut

TabbedOut Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

If it says it's on the truck for delivery it usually means that it will arrive that day, I'm not sure about the delivery being tomorrow... either way fix yourself a drink and relax.

Seriously, if it doesn't arrive today and you want this done over the holiday download it (instructions on making ISO in link) and plug in your key when the discs arrive.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  3. FC1032

^^ thanks TabbedOut!

The estimated time for arrival is tomorrow. But I just dont understand why they would place it one a vehicle for a full day (considering it was her in the morning).

I was planning to download the ISOs but i've ALMOST capped my internet, and it won't renew until a week later =(

^^ i'm so excited =)

4. FC1032

It's here!!!

Now i shall upgrade!! haha!

Thread closed =)

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.