Bios A09 for DV11P 5130

Discussion in 'Dell' started by JimmyInTheROC, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyInTheROC

JimmyInTheROC Pen Pal - Newbie

Saw this new bios posted today and installed it. It mentioned that the wireless performance was improved; not sure what that means. Miracast still doesn't work for me, and that's the only real problem I've had with wireless.

Anybody else have results to share? One thing I noticed, and this is probably just coincidence, I typed this whole post with the on-screen keyboard and have not had a single repeating letter.

2. andy_sym

andy_sym Pen Pal - Newbie

Just about to try it and will report back

3. PrznMovieFan

PrznMovieFan Pen Pal - Newbie

Has anyone tried this? I haven't updated my bios in awhile since I heard a07 caused battery drain issues so just curious to see whether this update would be worth it

4. jadesse

jadesse Pen Pal - Newbie

I went from A01 to A08 without any issue. Decided to update to A09 & that might have been a mistake. I started suffering from severe battery drain. With my tablet on only in standby I would loose like 50% in 24 hours & this is without even using it. The only thing that changed was A09 & one other new dell update. Now a couple of other people have experienced the same issue. Not only was there battery drain but my tablet would bet hot as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.