Best Screen Protector For T4220

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by maxout, Nov 29, 2007.

?

Best Screen Protector For T4220

1. 3M Vikuiti

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. nushield

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. InvisibleShield

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Fujitsu screen protector

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. maxout

maxout Pen Pal - Newbie

someone help me i just purchased one..

2. Frank

Frank Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

A lot of people said something about all the screen protectors you listed, so it should be possible for you to decide which one you prefere.
    3M: Hard to apply, grainy, feels like paper
    NuShield: Easy to apply, clear, feels like glass, easy to remove, doesn't hides fingerprints
    InvisibleShield: Don't know, I think: same as NuShield except that it is hard to apply and hard to remove.
    Fujitsu: Easy to apply, grainy, feels like paper, creates a lot of Newton Rings, easy to remove.
    Also consider http://www.navprotector.com, their screen protectors are similar to the NuShield, except that they don't use an adhesive strip to fix the screen protector which has advantages and disadvantages.

What type do you want?

3. Jonnyb504

Jonnyb504 Pen Pal - Newbie

Is a screen protection neccessary? I have mine on order and haven't even gave it thought until now.

4. maxout

maxout Pen Pal - Newbie

what could be disadvantage of Navprotector?

Nushield has the strip at the edge right so all the sides are stick with screen.

i am kind of thinking of Nushield b/c i never heard of Navprotector and unless someone put more info or review than i buy.

otherwise i can see the Nushield is the obvious choice. money wise and quality wise too.

5. Frank

Griff_GA wrote something about this screen protector:
    Fujitsu (Non Anti-Glare) Screen Protectors

According to his description they are similar to the NuShield, except that they don't have an adhesive strip around the border. So it is more easy to apply, but it's possbile that the border or edges of the screen protector get easily damaged after a while, because the screen protector just lies on the display.

@jonny:
    I use the T2010 at the university, in the train, at home, outdoors, often it stays a while in the bump case in tablet mode, or whatever. Also sometimes other people use my tablet and write or draw on it.
    I'm on the save side if I use a screen protector, because the chance that dirt comes on the screen or under my pen is very high or that someone writes on the screen while wearing a bracelet or so which could scratch my screen.
    The surface of screen protectors is often much tougher than the original surface. And if my screen protector got scratched I just replace him. So, as long as display qualitiy or usability doesn't suffer from a screen protector I think that it is a wise decision to use one.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  6. Jonnyb504

Jonnyb504 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hmm...yah sounds like a good investment. Although I am very careful, you never know. Mine is being shipped soon so I suppose I should get one of these. I have a T4220 on the way, getting mixed reviews on all of them...

7. maxout

maxout Pen Pal - Newbie

haha guys i received new not refurbish model well not from Fujitsu ebay but some other seller/store from ebay. so i got 2 screen protector anyway. glad you guys help me out.

Thanks. for taking time

8. Frank

Nice to hear, but I think the enclosed screen protector is the same Fuji enclosed to the T2010: T2010 screen protector: Fujitsu vs. NuShield vs. Nothing ;)
    And this screen protector is crap as you can see in the images. So if it is the same then still consider to buy a good screen protector.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  9. maxout

maxout Pen Pal - Newbie

yah man i just try to apply and **** won't stick at all. i mean its like thick and edges just won't stick. i guess i will have to order that nusheild thing. i saw on nusheild site T4215 screen protector that will work on T4220 right. i mean just to be sure.

also whats the most easy and effective way to apply. if you can give me few tips.

10. Frank

I don't know if they will fit, but I think so. You can ask them, they answer fast and you're on the save side.

Mhh, I think it is easy ;) Just clean everything with a lint free cloth and apply the screen protector. Start with the large side of the screen so that you're able to apply it even. Do it in a wind free room so that no dust is flying around.