Best case for Surface Pro?

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by RZetlin, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dayton

Dayton Scribbler - Standard Member

For transport the Nixon Sleeve should be highly considered, I use one for not only my SP2 with Type Cover 2 but also all my accessories which includes the Wireless Keyboard adapter, Ethernet adapter, Arc Touch Mouse Surface, and two pens.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  2. aacis

aacis Pen Pal - Newbie

the Moko detachable one seems nice, and the price is really reasonable ill order that one, i just cant decide between blue or black both are nice.

3. Ravynmagi

Ravynmagi Scribbler - Standard Member

You can buy what looks like may be the same pen loop from the Microsoft Store for $5 with free shipping.
    Buy LEUCHTTURM1917 Kikkerland Pen Loop Stylus Holder - Microsoft Store

However I didn't like it. I bought two. It seems a tad small, was difficult getting the pen in and out. And there is a plastic tab that sticks out inside the loop (cheap manufacturing) that has adhesive on it which made my pen sticky. But I was able to trim that tab with a pair of scissors.

But my main problem ended up not finding a good place to put the loop. Looks horrible on the tablet.

4. revmike

revmike Scribbler - Standard Member

5. outrage

outrage Pen Pal - Newbie

Are there any good cases that make using the surface on your lap possible? It would also be able to work with the type cover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.