Awesome Salesman

Discussion in 'HP Elitebooks' started by lovelaptops, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

I am not sure if there is a rule against this, but I want to at least try to do TPCR.com members a solid by telling you that I have had the most phenomenal support - on 4 different orders now - from a phone sales rep named Samuel Kramer at HP SMB. What makes Samuel different is that he LISTENS, researches, gets back to you and honors all commitments. I have dealt with several other phone sales reps at HP SMB and the difference is truly astonishing. I would go so far as to say that I would not buy any product from the SMB division of HP if I did not have a rep like Mr. Kramer. His email address is samuel.e.kramer@hp.com (when I have referred to him elsewhere, I believe I dropped the "e." His direct phone number is: Phone: 1-800-888-5858 X 7810836.

BTW, I receive absolutely NO BENEFIT of any kind for referring Mr. Kramer - HP does not permit sales people to pay "bird dog" fees to people who refer customers. This is nothing but my way of giving back to this community, as I have found the SMB phone reps to be generally awful, and Samuel will not only take care of you at the point of sale, he will help you with support problems post-delivery.

MODS, if policy requires you to take this post down, would you kindly PM me so that I will know to PM individuals who post serious problems with their sales experience?

Many thanks,

Jeff Bellin

2. 970261

970261 Scribbler - Standard Member

good to know about this, bookmarked.

3. Kyle Porter

Kyle Porter Veteran Moderator Senior Member

I'm not aware of any policy to remove this, so I'll let it stand unless told otherwise.

I'm personally all for passing on names of good representatives. I've dealt with some pretty great HP reps, and that is why I'm so loyal to the company.

4. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

Kyle,

Thanks very much. I agree with you; HP gets panned a lot for it's support but I have had some remarkable people do wonderful things for me throughout the consumer side and, just recently, in the SMB side.

I hope ithe referral can stand. In case you learn it can't, I would be grateful if you would post a message here indicating that policy required it to be removed, and, if you can find out, indicate if it is ok to post that I have a great rep to pass along to anyone who PMs me. One last question: can you change the title of this thread? I would prefer to have titled it "Excellent HP Staff Referrals" or words to that effect. Thanks again.

To alll: as long as it appears to be ok to post this kind of referral, it would be great to know of ways to get decent quality tech support. My only suggestion is to call between 9 and 5 EST, M-F and you generally get one of the call centers located in India, where the techs are far more knowledgeable and fully English fluent, which I sadly cannot vouch for the call centers in China, which you will generally get late nights and weekends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.