Asus ZenPad 10 Z300 supports AES?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by bloodycape, Mar 1, 2016.

1. bloodycape

bloodycape confused Senior Member

I was looking at 10in tablets under $200 for a relative and noticed that the amazon page for the ZenPad 10 offers optional active stylus. I thought that has to be an error, so I got to Asus site and see a Z stylus offered as a option on the product page. It looks like it maybe AES based on how the pen looks and specs, but then again I could be way off. The specs seems decent with a dual core Atom X3 cpu, 2gb of ram, and an IPS screen all for a little over $200 with the keyboard(priced via amazon) or less without they keyboard. They keyboard is kind of interesting also as it add two dolby speakers, and I think an extra battery too. I guess the only major downside would be the fact it's an Android based device. But, then again this could be good budget competition to the Galaxy Note line, which has oddly gone up in price a little in the used market.
    https://www.asus.com/us/Tablets/ASUS_ZenPad_10_Z300C/

It looks like the 8in Quad-Core bay trail variant support it too, thought not sure if the 8in Atom X3 has pen support or not.

Found a review of the pen, I don't think it's aes, it maybe synpatic or something else?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016