Asus Vivo tab tf810 experience

Discussion in 'Asus' started by nnthemperor, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GWTablet

GWTablet Pen Pal - Newbie

Found out through searching the internet that there might be a connection with the Dell monitor since I use them both at work and at home. Will try another monitor, cables and converters next week to get to the root cause. Tbc......

2. Tonitti

Tonitti Scribbler - Standard Member

I made a small video where I do a small review and drawing session with the tf810c using Sai and Sculptris, with an Autohotkey toolbar I made, adapted from Thatcomicguy's one: http://youtu.be/Weqjbjq31fg

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  3. Niedersachse

Niedersachse Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello,
    I use the Asus Vivo Tab TF810 with Docking station. I have a battery issue. While the Dock is loaded the tablett turns off, if it´s battery is at 0%. The tablet doesn´t load from dock and I have to load separatly the tablet.

Does anyone has an idea, is it a question of driver? I changed to Win8 pro some days ago.

Thanks a lot
    Niedersachse from Austria

4. TechlLuv

TechlLuv Pen Pal - Newbie

Are there any issues with light bleed on the 810? Today I returned the Envy X2 I purchased over the weekend because of extreme light bleed. Is the volume much better compared to the Vivotab Smart? Thanks for any help

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

5. galtom

galtom Pen Pal - Newbie

No one has complained on this issue here, so I would say no - this has been sorted by Asus in its products.

6. marguneri

marguneri Pen Pal - Newbie

7. TechlLuv

Agreed, I never wanted a wacom pen until I watched that video. I used to draw when I was younger and this would help get me back into it, and justify the extra cost of the tablet. I feel safer buying it now also since Staples recently started selling it online, the discontinued rumors got to me.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

8. Tonitti

Tonitti Scribbler - Standard Member

The girl from Wacom tech support told me two months ago that the final drivers were being tested and were about to be released soon, but some month ago she told me that there were some problems to sort out in certain programs in Windows 8, like adobe flash; I suspect that they will be available at the same time that the Surface Pro ones, I'm quite sure she will send me an email when the release date is near.

9. TechlLuv

Does anyone know positively if the 810c has been discontinued? I see that their support isn't the greatest so I can only imagine how it would be on a discontinued product.

10. PDAJah

PDAJah Pen Pal - Newbie

Well in the UK Expansys are still selling them but much higher price than when it was first available in the UK. I have the Samsung 500T as well and the Asus is much better for build quality and the screen is also better so not sure why Asus are not pushing the TF810C.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.