Asus Service Support Feedback

Discussion in 'Asus' started by eva04, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eva04

eva04 Scribbler - Standard Member

What if I were to post my emails regarding the servicing of my R1F? I'm really disappointed with their lies and inability to fix problems. There has to be some exposure to this so Asus know we mean business.

2. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Be very careful that you don't tread into libelous content here.

3. eva04

The emails I plan on posting are unedited and totally true. There is no profanity or anything like that, purely professional emails. I really would like to share it with the rest of you.

4. mattj

mattj Scribbler - Standard Member

i'd like to see it Will.

I'd have doubted very much if they were able to fix the battery or the static. (ok to be honest I knew 100% that those 2 wouldn't get fixed on ur machine.

a) they didn't have a fix b4 u sent it in
    b) they've been having chinese new year celebrations since u've had it sent in
    c) the only things that some (and i stress "some") people in Asus know about the battery problems has been by a very very small amount of people.

As for ur brand new battery having 17% wear b4 u used it... um.. maybe they did the worst possible thing, n calibrated it 3-4 times, trying to do the right thing lol.

but i haven't read ur emails so i just speculating..

On a side note. I totally have to invent a communication device that actually communicates information. If we could do that, then maybe asus would know we were experiencing problems! maybe the rest of the world could also stop being so retarded too. Sorry I just got my phone bill today. Because I have to email, and then follow up with calls to make sure people read the email n understand what's going on and then i have to create initiative in their minds for them to be able to move individual muscles in order to get anything done!

5. cecirdr

cecirdr Scribbler - Standard Member

I say post them. If you don't edit anything and don't speculate in your posts, it can't stray into libel. Let people make up their own minds when they read the emails.

6. alphaswift

alphaswift Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I'd be interested in seeing them. Just make sure it's the entire message with out edits and in the right order.

Personally, I've had nothing but good experiences from Asus.

7. job

job Pen Pal - Newbie

Ok. I will start with the reply I got from asus about a complain about battery wear problem that I sent them on 27/02/2007:
    " ."
    No. I have to add to that that in the next day I got a confirmation e-mail that they received my message and they gave me a number. So I'm sure they are taking care of it, and they are so busy resolving my problem that hey don't have time to reply to me other than e-form mails.

8. alphaswift

alphaswift Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I completely don't understand.

Post the entire thread ( take out the email addresses and other identification to protect the innocent )

9. mattj

mattj Scribbler - Standard Member

@ job. If u emailed asus china, then u have to try to remember what day chinese new year was on, then add 2 weeks. Because, while it's a rare thing for chinese to take holidays, that's exactly what they did. Then add a few days for catching up on the influx of 2 weeks worth of emails.. It wouldn't hurt to try to "gently" remind them ur alive.

10. eva04

Very well. It seems there is interest in the emails. I have just finished editing out serial numbers, contacts and addresses. I did not edit any other materials from these emails. I will be back in a few hours to post them.

For those unsure as to the purpose of this. I simply want to expose the true nature of Asus' customer support.

Cheers,
    Will