Asus R1F special Edition available soon

Discussion in 'Asus' started by darthsat, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmo145

dmo145 Pen Pal - Newbie

no. Says april 27th on thier website, but still no word. I'm hoping it will arrive this week :( otherwise i'll be very disappointed.

2. abrendel

abrendel Pen Pal - Newbie

I JUST got this email from Milestone:

Thank you for your business. Your shipping label has been created, UPS will come to pick up before the end of today, you should be able to see your package info from UPS.com around 9:00pm (Pacific time) today.

And they gave me the tracking number for it. Woohoo

3. dmo145

dmo145 Pen Pal - Newbie

Lucky! did you email them or anything? Or are they just going through and shipping them all now?

4. tolne

tolne Pen Pal - Newbie

Mine hasn't shipped yet nor have I gotten a notice. I sent them an email but I haven't gotten a reply yet. Hopefully it ships soon, I'm anxious to play with my new toy!

5. deepak

deepak Scribbler - Standard Member

milestonepc, i had a question about the extra 1gb Ram in the special edition. Could you tell me what latency the Ram has. Is it the one that you have on your website for $140. I am trying to look for extra Ram, but its getting difficult to find one with low latency.

6. abrendel

abrendel Pen Pal - Newbie

I called there yesterday and asked the status. They told me that they hadn't arrived from Taiwan yet, but were due in any day. I guess they arrived today and Milestone turned them around and got them out the door ASAP.

It's possible that it wasn't a complete shipment from ASUS, which might explain why not everyone with an order has gotten a shipment notice yet.

7. dmo145

dmo145 Pen Pal - Newbie

I ordered mine almost a whole month ago and it hasn't shipped yet. I hope, if they were short, they ship on a first come first serve basis... cause mine's not in the mail...

8. MilestonePC.com

MilestonePC.com Scribbler - Standard Member

After a few mishaps, we finally started shipping, the biggest mishap was we paid this shipment by wire transfer through CITI bank, somehow the money went to Credit Union Central of Ontario's account, we have nothing to do with them, it took us 3 days to fix this problem, otherwise we should start shipping last week. Another reason was we run out of the 2nd battery for R1F, almost all orders ordered the 2nd battery, we just received another shipment of 2nd battery this evening. We should finish all US and international orders by May 3rd. Canadian orders need a few more days.

9. zlayde

zlayde Pen Pal - Newbie

Are there any still in stock? I can't tell on the site.

10. MilestonePC.com

MilestonePC.com Scribbler - Standard Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.