Asus R1F special Edition available soon

Discussion in 'Asus' started by darthsat, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HLGUY

HLGUY Pen Pal - Newbie

I am new for internet shopping, really like this R1F special Edition. My only concern is I don't know Milestonepc that much, is milestonepc a reliable reseller? I have never heard of them. Have any of you bought from them and got what you ordered with no problem? I need some help to get rid of my concern. Thanks.

2. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Don't fret HLGUY..... If MilestonePC were of anything dubious, we would have found out by now.

No, ease your fears, they are safe sellers. :)

3. pirround

pirround Pen Pal - Newbie

I got excellent service in all respects from MilestonePC.

4. jared2

jared2 Scribbler - Standard Member

Is a WEBCAM an option? It was on the previous version of it:

"In addition to the R1F tablet PC model, ASUS also offers the Mobile TV, Webcam and Slim and Light notebook series to fulfill all needs of the users. The mobile TV notebook series delivers theater quality high-definition video and audio enjoyment while the webcam notebook series with built-in high-resolution 240∘rotational camera ensures total image capturing with wire-free convenience!"

5. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Jared2,
    All your three opening posts have been the EXACT same question to all different topics.

Please in future avoid doing this as it causes differing posts being made to each topic with lose of continuity and fragmentation to answers.

6. Mech_Engr

Mech_Engr Pen Pal - Newbie

hello everyone!

I m just wondering if this so called new edition is 32-bit or 64-bit version.
    thanks in advance for all ur answers.

7. thaluckyspoon

thaluckyspoon Scribbler - Standard Member

I don't have the money right now and I won't for about three weeks but this looks pretty sweet. To me this is sounds like a test from Asus to see how well this sells so they can start selling more of this configuration. I bet they gotten a TON of emails/ questions about something like this.

Hopefully it isn't sold out by mid april. Crosses fingers.... this is EXACTLY what I have been looking for.

8. chinesefireball121

chinesefireball121 Scribbler - Standard Member

As far as I'm aware, Core duo 2 is a 64 bit machine, hence this version of the R1F will be 64-bit.

Can't say if the version of Vista is 64 bit though

9. darthsat

darthsat Pen Pal - Newbie

Yea, I too have to wait another month before having sufficient funds towards ordering one of these. I really hope they are still in stock in May.

10. dmo145

dmo145 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi all,

This seems very interesting. Just curious, what will this new version weigh in at? Also, how late April are we talking about here? Could I expect delivery before May?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.