ASUS R1F Review from Sydney, Australia

Discussion in 'Asus' started by drdruish, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supernova

supernova Pen Pal - Newbie

I myself would be interested to know if the pen holder scratches are unique or not. Maybe it's a warranty issue? I'll follow this up.

2. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Scribbler - Standard Member

As soon as I get my US model, I'll chime in on that too. I'm not sure if the Vista coupon is included with these systems, maybe Justin would know if Asus is participating in all that.

3. soydeedo

soydeedo Pen Pal - Newbie

not to be demanding, but i think you might have overlooked my question so i'm just quoting my earlier post. thanks for all your help in this thread, man.

-a

4. alphaswift

alphaswift Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I wonder if this coupon deal is going to kill all the orders between now and the 26th. I definitely would delay a couple weeks to get that coupon.

5. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Scribbler - Standard Member

Well, that coupon might, but it depends on who's participating in it; so far, I don't think any manufacturers have announced that they are doing it, probably to prevent killing all sales between now and the 26th. But if you really think about it, buying a table on the 26th would give you a ship date sometime in November.

6. drdruish

drdruish Pen Pal - Newbie

And for the students here, don't forget to check at school if you've got the Academic Alliance, which gives you access to most everything Microsoft, including OS. (So I'm assuming AA will include Vista, but I'm not sure.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.