Asus r1e motherboard issue

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Sawyer[R1e], Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sawyer[R1e]

Sawyer[R1e] Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi guys, im gettin crazy tryin to find a new asus r1e motherboard. Mine is gone, and asus ain't let buy the single part of their computers, so the only thing i can do is, find this motherboard somewhere, or send my tablet to their assistance and spend 400-500$. that's absurd, i paid my r1e more than 2000$ and then they ain't let people fix the pc buying single parts of them. plz help me! thanks

the first help you can give is telling the name of the motherboard, around the web i find nothing..

2. Sawyer[R1e]

Sawyer[R1e] Pen Pal - Newbie

oh another thing! the r1f motherboard, is the same of the r1e ?! thanks

3. alphaswift

alphaswift Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I can tell you that the motherboards are not the same. Different CPU, different chipset, different connectors. If you look at some older posts that reviewed the R1E and R1F, you'll likely find the specific differences.

4. collegy

collegy Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm in the exact situation! My R1e doesnt start up most of the time and only when I get lucky. So I'm not even turning it off anymore, don't know how long I'm gonna last like this :(
    Asus doesn't have the motherboard in stock, so strange may be because they've stopped making it for some reason. I feel so stuck but I love this computer, please let me know if you find any luck. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.