1. We will be doing some forum maintenance tonight 9/30 for about 10-15 minutes beginning at 9:15 p.m. EST. We'll remove this notice when the work is complete - sorry for any inconvenience!

Asus memo pad HD7

Discussion in 'Asus' started by celaya, Dec 28, 2013.

1. celaya

celaya Pen Pal - Newbie

I just got this for Christmas and I cannot find a tutorial to help me to learn how to use it. I can't even figure out hwo to take notes or use the calendar. Does anyone know of a tutorial for the memo pad? Thank you very much. celaya

2. Steve S

Steve S Scribbler - Standard Member Super Moderator

<<...I cannot find a tutorial to help me to learn how to use it...>>

Celaya: If you did not receive a User's Guide in the box, then you might check your MeMO Pad for an electronic copy stored in the memory. Many hardware manufacturers are shifting to electronic documentation to reduce costs and paper waste. If you are unable to find anything, I believe that this link will lead you to an online electronic copy of the manual:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePAD/ME173X/e8255_k00B_me173X_em.pdf

If you are literally looking for a video tutorial, try searching YouTube. Users will frequently post short video reviews and "how-to's" there. A quick search reveal these:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=memo pad hd7&sm=3

...although I don't see anything that looks like a pure tutorial. Check out the reviews, though, as they frequently illustrate basic features...

Good luck...

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013