asking for x201t artdock users

Discussion in 'Lenovo (IBM)' started by guai33333, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guai33333

guai33333 Pen Pal - Newbie

this is for only who has x201t multitouch models, use artdock with no problem.
    mine is not work properly, indeed, it works but when the digitizer is active on the screen, finger touch on the artdock
    is not working. in case of normal, finger should work on the artdock(panels) while pen is active on the screen.

so I'm respecfully asking you, if your artdock works well, what is your operating system(7 or 8) and wacom driver version you installed.

2. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

I am also curious about this. I did some research, and although an x201t was shown to run the rawinputcontrol successfully, I can't seem to find any users online who actually used the existing scripts-- successfully or unsuccessfully. It would be nice to know if this device does, indeed, actually work with the Artdock.

3. guai33333

I remember that "cleft" got x201t and said artdock works fine on the artist's thread that we discussed about working or not working devices. I sent a message about above but no news from him.

4. guai33333

malfunction artdock on x201t - YouTube

this is video of my symptom.
    sorry for my bad english. isd driver version is 7.0.2-29 downloaded from lenovo official.
    verry recent drivers from wacom.com make artdock totally not working even only with my finger.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.