Arnybody who owns a Wacom intuos and n Samsung galaxy note 3 or 4?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by siddhartth, Sep 28, 2016.

?

outfitting Spen with wacom flex rubber tipped nibs-

1. possible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. not possible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. siddhartth

siddhartth Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

It's sort of an emergency. I have added my friend's credit card to my PayPal account just to buy this stuff-
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Wacom-I...hash=item489067fb3f:m:mU0WIamNTvizpB74db4z0rg

So that i can install these flex nibs by wacom on my note3 Spen. I am doing this because I have come to love the friction that my rubber tipped surface nibs provide on the plain glass. Since these Flex tips are Also rubber tipped I guess they will provide similar friction on the phone screen. But I am not sure if these flex nibs for intous will fit my Spen. Anybody has experience of doing that?

I am staying at my friends house for today, but tomorrow when I leave he expects me to delete his card from my PayPal account for obvious reasons. I don't have a credit card myself, my debit card is not PayPal compatible. So if things be come now it self it will Save me a day's worth of Travel.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  2. Selofain

Selofain Chronic Lurker

No no no, those will NOT fit in your spen. The spen uses completely different nibs.

These are the ones you want: http://www.ebay.com/itm/252293492501?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

The black ones are rubber tipped, the gray ones are... plastic, but somehow different from the white tips? I have the black nib in my Note 4 spen. It feels surprisingly good on my cheap matte screen protector. Good enough that I'm actually putting off getting a nice Photodon screen protector (though I will eventually).

WillAdams likes this.
  3. siddhartth

siddhartth Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I did receive a similar pack with my note 3, But they were 3 white & 2 transclucent. Thanks for the heads up.