Are there good Wacom AES or MPP devices that support linux?

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by Hell-Cat, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Hell-Cat

Hell-Cat Pen Pal - Newbie

Governments and mainstream media present dangerous EMF standards. In my country, the safety standard for magnetic field is 833mG. If magnetic field around you exceeds 1mG, it's 7 times more likely for you to get cancer. At 833mG, you probably won't survive a month. 833mG is probably a safety limit for a very short-term exposure.

Long story short, don't trust what governments and mainstream media say.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  2. Hell-Cat

For now, I am focusing on practical aspects. Practically speaking, you just need to reduce and block EMF from a pen display as much as possible.
    I don't think this research found a way to neutralize man-made EMF without reducing or blocking it.

Lenovo ThinkVision M14t doesn't seem to require electromagnetic radiation, but I will have to verify.
    All plain monitors emit some amount of EMF that I may want to block with an RF-blocking glove and an RF-blocking sleeve for long-term health. Buy Lenovo ThinkVision M14t, wear an RF-blocking glove and an RF-blocking sleeve, and call it a day.

Simple as that. I want to make EMF protection as simple as possible. If it was not simple or easy, I probably wouldn't protect myself. I research for practical purposes.

3. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

Do you have a reference for that? What would be the biological reason for a magnetic field causing cancer? I agree you shouldn't blindly trust what governments say, rational criticism is a good thing. Anyway, all this is probably best reserved for another thread.

4. thatcomicsguy

thatcomicsguy Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

The complementary idea is that if natural silk can de-polarize radio waves forms, (as it does with light), then it would go some way towards providing a fairly easy means of user protection. Silk clothing is within easy reach. It is, however, on the leading edge of theory but may one day be considered practical.

In the mean time your current plans seem pretty smart. I just thought you might be interested.

Hell-Cat likes this.
  5. Hell-Cat

I am interested. My attention is spread too thin to focus on things that are not yet within easy reach. The difficulty for this reality is too tough for beginners like me.

6. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

7. Hell-Cat

The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs by Nick Pineault contains many references to researches about health effects of magnetic field.