Anyone know a good microphone for R15?

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by everythingblogcast, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamadar

Gamadar Pen Pal - Newbie

I tried recording a few lectures in class using the built in microphone, some of my classes are okay to hear(if i sit all the way in the front), but even with those i have to blast the audio all the way up on my desktop pc hooked up to speakers.

Anyone have any luck with recording audio in class and if so what microphone did you use or did you just use the built in one and sit close to the front?

2. Gamadar

Gamadar Pen Pal - Newbie

I should add, some classes i can't sit close to the front(the outlets are all in the back of class)

3. poetdante

poetdante Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

no microphone in the world would help you if your in the back of a large classroom. I suggest that you get a portable recording device and place it near the professor. if the thing has an SD slot in it you can just transfer the sd card to your tablet

4. Gamadar

Gamadar Pen Pal - Newbie

Know any good cheap ones that via usb? (i like to record it with onenote so that way i can go back and look at different parts of the notes i didnt understand).

Now if only i had a way of making my microphone help me understand my professor with the super hard accent :(. Lol, i can barely understand him in class let alone a fuzzy audio of him.

5. everythingblogcast

everythingblogcast Scribbler - Standard Member

You could use iTalk for the iPod 4th Gen. I use that in my classes then transfar the audio to my pc. And then you can use software to convert the audio to text.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.