Anyone here who knows a good management software for windows?

Discussion in 'Software' started by pigeontongue, Mar 9, 2015.

1. pigeontongue

pigeontongue Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm looking for a management software. I can do this via google and I know lots of results will come up. But i don't trust what they say, especially the reviews online so I'm thinking that maybe I should just ask you guys. Maybe someone here has experience in this kind of software. Maybe you use a good one in your office. Can you give me good recommendations?

Our small company recently announced that they were planning upgrades and if we'd like to make a suggestion. I'm thinking that maybe we can use a good software so we don't have problems with reports and so that our work flow is more efficient.

Any ideas, suggestions, advice? Looking forward to your replies. Thanks!

2. ron2k_1

ron2k_1 calibuchi Senior Member

What do you mean by "Management Software"? Can you give examples of what you want the software to do?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. pigeontongue

pigeontongue Pen Pal - Newbie

The place where my friend works uses this management software by ETQ. I'm looking for something like that. I'm planning to make a proposal and I plan to include at least three management software so I'm looking for more.

4. Robertporter

Robertporter Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi! I can recommend you Comindware. I am using this business management software in my organization for unified and flexible Dataand Resource Management. By this program, our company has fully switched to digital principles.