1. You may have noticed that TabletPCReview looks a little different. That's because we've moved to a new, streamlined platform, XenForo. Have yourself a look around and engage with your peers. Tips for completing basic tasks are here. Should you encounter any bugs or issues, please post them in this thread, so that we can prioritize and fix them. And feel free to let us know your opinions of the new site.

Anyone have the Onda V972 and can share experiences?

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by pcumming, Jan 5, 2013.

1. pcumming

pcumming Pen Pal - Newbie

Anyone have the Onda V972 and can share experiences?

I do not presently have a tablet and am considering this tablet due to its CPU, screen size and resolution and price.

If anyone has this tablet and can share their experience, speed, glitches, battery life, does screen bleed, performance, does browsing render properly, speed of any downloaded apps, quirks, things one must get used to, etc... I am sure many people would be interested.

I almost pre-ordered one but thought it would be best to obtain some real user experiences as I have really not seen any for this tablet nor any reviews as of the date of this post.

Thanks
    Peter