Any deals of Venue Pro 11 accessories?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by spacecadet610, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacecadet610

spacecadet610 Pen Pal - Newbie

Anyone find any special deals on the stylus, tablet keyboard or cover?

I find it a complete ripoff on the Dell website. I really want the tablet keyboard with battery but I just can't justify paying $160 (+10% tax) for it. That's almost half what i paid for the Venue Pro 11 (paid $400).

I was able to find the Dock for $60 shipped new on eBay (compared to $140 on Dell, ripoff!).

2. Alchemist

Alchemist Scribbler - Standard Member

I don't think the stylus is even available right now, although I hope it comes back in stock once they get a hopefully tweaked version as while mine seems to work fine others have had issues.

They had the mobile keyboard with battery on sale for $129 the whole month of December. Now that its no longer on sale the best you can do at dell until they put it on sale again is to look for one of those 10% or 15% off dell accessories coupons posted on the various deal sites. That doesn't do much more than counter tax though.

I have the mobile keyboard and its quite nice, you get exceptional battery life from the combo... I got an unusual deal though... bought the slim keyboard on sale for $99, had issues with it (on screen keyboard and screen rotation doesn't work when its attached but folded back behind tablet) so called to return it so I could order the mobile keyboard. They ended up just swapping it for the mobile keyboard so I got it for the $99 price.

Where did you get the V11P for $400? I got mine for $475+tax from the Microsoft store ($25 credit for getting a one note demo).

Dell makes good money off their accessories and doesn't deep discount them often... Ive had my XPS 18 for over 6 months now, still looking for a deal on the dock/stand and a 2nd ac adapter. lol.

3. spacecadet610

spacecadet610 Pen Pal - Newbie

I got mine through dell when they had a 10% off coupon and then paying with Dell GC promotion (bought a $475 GC for $400). After tax, the VP11 ended up costing a hair above $400.

Well i just bought the mobile keyboard from ProVantage. Cost $135 shipped. A little cheaper than dell, even after they have their $130 promotion (accounting for sales tax).

Now to wait for the stylus to come in stock to find a deal.

4. momkyee

momkyee Pen Pal - Newbie

Try Academic Superstore. Keyboard with battery $129, Slim version was $99 and Dock was $99:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.