Android Marshmallow (6.0.1) & CM13 on Dell Venue 8 Pro - Easy method

Discussion in 'Dell' started by jerryngm1, May 27, 2016.

1. aznmega

aznmega Pen Pal - Newbie

I really need a detailed walkthrough or video of doing this. This is all too vague. I have been doing this for 3 DAYS now.

From blackscreen gnu grub command line to blackscreens.

Formatting partitions to get rid of things and reinstalling windows to get rid of any other factors. Its too annoying.
    All i want is to get android on this thing. Not spend time playing guessing games with someones instructions.

2. sony396

sony396 Pen Pal - Newbie

Okay I Got most of this done but when I try to initially boot android I get a \file\android\boot\grldr.mbr is missing error

3. Iggy

Iggy Pen Pal - Newbie

I would also greatly appreciate clearer details, if someone has the time and would be so kind :) It would be awesome to finally get a working version of android or remix os on the tablet.

4. jimchest

jimchest Pen Pal - Newbie

This appears to be for windows Dell venue tablets. Is there any way I can upgrade to the latest version for a Venue Android Tablet? (Being to put Nuget on it would allow memory sharing). Note there is no boot option menu in the bios and Secureboot is disabled and cannot be changed. Currently running android lollipop.