Amazon offers $100 gift card on all intel based Tablet

Discussion in 'Acer (Gateway)' started by Wiz33, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wiz33

Wiz33 Scribbler - Standard Member

Amazon have a special promotion going on now till Dec 15th where you'll get a $100 gift card with any Intel based Tablet purchase. This applies to both the W510 and W700 series.

2. svmus

svmus Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for posting the deal, I did order W700 with i3 which was the only one in stock.

3. Wiz33

Wiz33 Scribbler - Standard Member

You can use this special on all the W510 and W700 even if they are temporary out of stock and it show product available from outside vendors. Use this link

Amazon.com Message

4. Halfman21

Halfman21 Pen Pal - Newbie

I ordered the ativ 500t yesterday and chose next day shipping because I am a prime member. They charge me $649.99 - $100 instant gift card discount + the $3.99 shipping = $553.98. When I received my the tablet today I also had a $100 gift card included in the box. So I actually got $200 in gift cards from amazon, is that correct or did they mess up somewhere?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

5. svmus

svmus Pen Pal - Newbie

Mine was done in 2 invoices for this order, one for W700 minus $100 and another seperate for giftcard with $100.

6. Mhotep

Mhotep Scribbler - Standard Member

So it looks like they discounting this plus a 100 dollar gift card. Cool.
    Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express

7. tigerfromsiberia

tigerfromsiberia Pen Pal - Newbie

I just ordered a 500T for $599 and they discounted $100 but still charged another $100 for the gift card. So I guess Amazon fixed it. I think that is also what svmus meant. Halfman21 might have gotten the real glitch early this week.

8. Solom01

Solom01 Scribbler - Standard Member

I don't think so. I just purchased a Samsung ativ 500 for $599, Amazon deducted $100 so the order was $499, they shipped both the unit AND are sending a $100 gift card, so assuming you can use the card the effective cost is $399. I admit that they did a terrible job of explaining it, and you have to follow the instructions exactly, but this is a pretty good deal. Of course, it makes me wonder just how bad a flop Windows 8 tablets have been if they have to discount a new item from $649 to $399 at this time of the year!

9. svmus

svmus Pen Pal - Newbie

Hmm... check your order, for me the order is split into two invoices. One has $100 charge for the gift card and other for the tablet where they gave a $100 discount so in net I get $100 off.

10. Solom01

Solom01 Scribbler - Standard Member

I did. I ordered the ativ 500 for $599, plus two logic tech cases at about $10 each, the total billed to my card was $521 ($499 for the tablet and $21 for the cases). I now have tracking numbers for a $100 gift card (which is supposedly out for delivery today) and a tracking number for the tablet and cases, which is supposed to get here tomorrow on fed ex. Unless the tracking numbers are fakes and I don't really get the gift card that would make the effective cost of the tablet $399. It was confusing, but apparently one has to click on the special offer button. Are you sure you're order didn't work out the same way?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.