AES writing sample from BB TPY 14...

Discussion in 'Lenovo (IBM)' started by Steve B, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shogmaster

Shogmaster Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

The longer you teach, more frustrated you become. lol

Yeah. Adapting to a digitizer's quirks use to be easier for me since I really only lived with one type at a time, usually Penabled EMR. Now I'm juggling 3 different digitizer types (Penabled EMR, Duosense 2 N-Trig, and Wacom AES) over 5 working devices so I'm slightly frazzled, but even then you can adjust fairly easily between them.

As for errand marks, I have abandoned all but Clip Studio Paint in my sketch work, so errand marks are no longer an issue. Unfortunately if you rely on programs like Painter 2015 that still doesn't let you shut off finger painting, it's is super frustrating experience. I miss some of the features of Painter, but if I have to use it, I would probably resort to VAIO Z Canvas (which BTW I think will end up keeping) since it has hardware button to toggle off touch.

2. senritsu01

senritsu01 Pen Pal - Newbie

Is the vial z canvas any different then the sp4 (n-trig)or are they the same?

3. blackcat

blackcat Pen Pal - Newbie

To avoid marks on my sp3, I end up setting two taskbar shortcuts, one turns off touch entirely, the other turns it back on. I would use those when I'm using sketchbook pro. I use a small BT keyboard for shortcuts, and no touch gestures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

What program do you use to turn touch off? Where'd you get it? I'd like to try it.

5. blackcat

blackcat Pen Pal - Newbie

I don't have my sp3 with me at the moment. Try searching "devmanview"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. DoctorBunsenHoneydew

DoctorBunsenHoneydew Scribbler - Standard Member

I created a pair of macros that do just that. It's in the huge yoga 460 thread.

7. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

Do either of you have a solution that allows one of the touch keyboards to work at the same time? Like Artdock, TouchKey, Toolbar Creator, etc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.