Acer Travelmate 302CXI Tablet

Discussion in 'Acer (Gateway)' started by Brian, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Postm4n

Postm4n Pen Pal - Newbie

The problem i have been having with this perticular notebook is that the mouse keeps juming all over the screen,not all the time only at certain times when a white background is present eg, word, notepad. I have updated the drivers for the mouse because it is using a PS2 mouse and i suspected that it was a mouse driver issue, but the problem seems to continue even when it has been updated with the proper drivers.
    I would realy appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this situation.
    Thanx

Signature? What signature, I dont need no signature.

2. Brian

Brian Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Post, thanks for making your way over here. Anyway, I've seen mouse problems in some models when the unit is plugged in. Can you determine if the issue only occurs on power or without? Also, have you tried other mice to see if the same problem exists. If you have, and the issue continues to be only on white backgrounds, then I would start to look at the video drivers as the potential problem. Have you tried re-installing those? Also...how long has this been happeneing? Can you recall any sort of software install or other system modification that was made shortly before this problem popped up?

Brian Beeler
    Editor in Chief
    www.bargainPDA.com www.SPOTstop.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.