A tablet with Geforce 7300!

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by LxMike, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LxMike

LxMike X61 Canadian Owner

I was about to other my asus r1f when I found this site selling a LG tablet with Geforce 7300 , I was pretty suprised, a new Toshiba R400 killer ?

edit: wow...10.6 inch screen for the geforce 73000...

2. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

If you dislike a 10.6" screen, but want the GeForce Go 7300, there's an alternative from NCIX: the Acer TravelMate C215, here, has a 12.1" XGA screen.

And the LG C1 came before the Toshiba R400, the difference is that the LG C1 is a touchscreen only; while the Toshiba R400 utilizes the Wacom digitizer and is the only Tablet PC (as of the date of this reply) to have Windows SideShow. One could say it is a Toshiba R400 killer, yet it's like comparing apples to oranges with the differences of their screen size and digitizers - yet their specifications (namely the processors) are almost comparable, except, as you noted, the C1 is the one with a dedicated graphics card. :)

3. QuachMD

QuachMD Pen Pal - Newbie

Anyone know how to get ahold of one of these?

4. homer007

homer007 Pen Pal - Newbie

5. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

NCIX is a known Canadian-based reseller that sells to the U.S., simply click the "USA" link under the NCIX logo to get USD pricing and availability.

6. homer007

homer007 Pen Pal - Newbie

The problem is NCIX doesn't have it in stock and does not know when they will. i tried contacting many resellers, and only pccyber had it in stock

7. LxMike

LxMike X61 Canadian Owner

I'm canadian... but the 3000$ is way to expensive to the fonction they offer (toshiba for the window sideshow and LG for the gpu on small screen and plus we can get geforce9000 for desktop)

I'll just stick with the asus r1f and gonna order it mid-may

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.