A question bout reviews....

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Site Help' started by quantum, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mas5acre

mas5acre Pen Pal - Newbie

When do you not take reviews for a product? I want to do a review for the tx2500z but Im sure you will already have one by the time I get mine (build date pushed back 'til July 18). I had to wait to transfer funds from one account to another, before I could order, (which sucked, took like 3 days).

Good news: I still got the $500 coupon in time!

Bad News: Build date pushed wayyyyy back : (

Worse News: Wanted to do a review and worried it won't matter when I actually get the thing.

2. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

You can still do a review, i don't think the site admins mind getting different pov's about how different individuals use their machines.

It might not necessarily make the front page, but even if its w/in an OEM thread, it will still be of use to other users who are considering the machine.

3. kureshii

kureshii Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Feel free to post your personal review of a/your tablet in the manufacturer forums, they are more than welcome =)

4. quantum

quantum Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Not to mention the fact that there are separate 'user reviews', which TPCR gladly accepts and hosts on the front page at times... As an owner of a tx2000, I'd like to know from a user point of view if it's worth the upgrade to the 2500 so I'll be a-waiting.